Tour Type : Tour Package,Packages,Tour,Hotels,Camps
Goa Land Package
• Airport / Railway Station transfers
• Hotel transfers
• Welcome drink
• Accommodation : quad sharing
• Meal plan : Dinner & Breakfast
• One day South Goa Sightseeing ac coach
• One day North Goa Sightseeing ac coach
• Swimming pool
• Meal plan : lunch
• Water sports activities
• Service tax
Day 1:( Arrival at Goa)
Driver will pick you up from Goa Airport / Railway station / Bus stand .Reach hotel, check in and relax.
Day 2 South Goa sightseeing followed by boat cruise ( Entry tickets at own cost)
*Breakfast at Hotel and after some leisure Depart for South Goa Tour. Places covered:, Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem, Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol, Old Goa
Churches Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Lunch halt at old Goa ,Dona Paula bay, and the lovely Miramar Beach.
Day 3: North Goa Sightseeing
It is named as “queen of beaches” by many tourists. Shopaholics—big showrooms of graceful
handicrafts from Indonesia, Tibet and Kashmir are lined up on the main road alongside the beach.
Baga a seaside town in Bardez, Goa, India. It comes under the jurisdiction of Calangute, which is 2km south. Baga is known for its popular beach and Baga Creek. It is visited by thousands of tourists annually.
There are no shops, restaurants or any commercial activity. It is a calm and peaceful beach with
pacific water. Scrubs covered dunes at the back is the major attraction
Day 4: relax in hotel and enjoy pool and spend 4th evening on beaches.
Day 5: Back to home
Check-out the hotel after breakfast, that driver will drop you at Goa Airport. Souvenirs after which you'll be transferred to Goa & back to home.
Package Price does not include:
1. Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
2. Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee,
tips or any other item.
3. Any Medical /rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
4. Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.